Friday, August 12, 2011

Third Times a Charm?

Photobucket

My patient is alive and well and we are currently enjoying a little family "staycation" at the beach for the long weekend. The surgery went as well as it possibly could and we have HOPE. We are totally claiming the phrase "Third Times a Charm" instead of another negative, dooming baseball phrase I could pessimistically say {Three Strikes... ugh.}

This is and will be the last procedure performed on his shoulder so if it works, we can move on with baseball and if it doesn't, we can move on with normal lives. Either option, we will count as a "win" and know that we did EVERYTHING we could to make it work. No regrets!

I know a ton of you don't know the whole story with his shoulder and one of these days I might get around to explaining it all... I could write a book. But for now, the ocean waves are calling my name and my sisters are shouting it so I'm off to soak up the sun and enjoy my fam. Please continue to pray for Aaron and his recovery... this surgery was only the beginning of another mountain we have to climb... and I'd say we're getting pretty strong! :)

Photobucket

Y'all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for your prayers and thoughtfulness!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for your family! I know God has a plan for yall! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...